Shandong University 1st Qilu Science and Technology Forum aims to develop the platform for the communications of young scientists. It can simulate the communications and collaborations between the local and foreign scientists through scientific lectures and discussions. The forum will have plenary forum and division forum, and biology is one of its division forum.
The overall program in biology forum:
15th October Microbiology building room 120, Shandong University
Chair: Prof. Jianqun Lin
1. Jack N Saddler: Worldwide growth in renewable energy and the contribution of bioenergy/biofuels
2. Jinguang Hu: The synergy enzymes of cellulases---the new hot spots in biomass biorefinery
3. Mingqun Li: The accurate discovery of mutations and the accurate analysis of the components of microorganisms
17th October Microbiology building room 120, Shandong University
Chair: Prof. Jiangang Gao
1. Linfeng Sun: Structural and Functional Insights into Human gamma-Secretase.
2. Zhenhua Yang: Role of the Dpy30 subunit of Set1/Mll complexes in normal and malignant hematopoiesis
3. Liujie Huo: Biosynthesis of Microbial Natural Products
4. Fei Sun: Synthetic Biology Approaches toward Protein Materials
5. Wenqiang Yang: Finding the way in the dark-Growth under Anoxic and Oxic Conditions