电 话：0531-88362351传 真：E-Mail：email@example.com
Ph.D: 2004-2008, School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, China
Master: 2001-2004, School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, China
Bachelor: 1997-2001, biology department, Liaocheng University, China
2008—2012, Research assistant in Dept of Biology/IPMBAB, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
1. Molecular and genetic analysis of root development in maize;
2. Plant gravitropism and auxin signaling。
1. Functional analysis of Embryo Defective 14 to embryo development in maize;
2. Molecular mechanism analysis of the vascular development in the C4 plant maize.
1. Cui-Ling Li, Yun Shen, Robert Meeley, Donald R. McCarty, Bao-Cai Tan*，Embryo Defective 14 Encodes a Chloroplast Targeted cGTPase Essential for Embryogenesis In maize, The Plant Journal (2015) 84, 785–799
2. Xiangpei Kong, Maolin Zhang, Xiangbo Xu, Xiaoming Li, Cuiling Li and Zhaojun Ding,* System analysis of microRNAs in the development and aluminium stress responses of the maize root system, Plant Biotechnology Journal (2014) 12, 1108–1121
3. Cuiling Li#, Jian Lv#, Xin Zhao, Xinghui Ai, Xinlei Zhu, Mengcheng Wang, Shuangyi Zhao and Guangmin Xia*, TaCHP - a wheat zinc finger protein gene down-regulated by ABA and salinity stress plays a positive role in stress tolerance, Plant Physiology (2010) 154:211-221.